Frank Biganski, London Property Photographer
Frank Biganski is owner and property photographer with London Estate Photography, and Frank has been a commercial property photographer since the 1970’s. Frank began his photography career by providing photographic and photo-finishing services for some of the most respected photographers and artists in Palm Beach, Florida, and that’s where Frank began fine-tuning his skills. In 1990, Frank launched a wedding and special event photography company which he operated until the year 2000 and later, Frank turned his attention to providing photographic services for estate agents whilst working as an estate agent in the U.S..
Frank was born in New York City and grew up in Palm Beach, Florida, where he met his British-born wife Kim in 1975 in high school. “English Kim” and “Frank the Yank” married in 1994 and together, they have a wonderful daughter.
Frank is a dedicated professional who will always strive to ensure you and your clients’ needs are met and that only the very best images are delivered. Frank’s unparalleled attention to detail can be seen in every image he delivers, and Frank will be eternally grateful for the opportunity to be of service to you and your clients.
Why Choose Frank
- Over 45 years’ experience as a professional photographer.
- Frank is the photographer who will arrive to photograph your property.
- Frank is licensed and insured. Policies available upon request.
- Images edited using Photoshop Lightroom and Photoshop CC.
- Images delivered before 9:00 am the next morning including Saturdays and holidays.
- Appointments can be booked online with as little as 12 hours’ notice.
What’s In Frank’s Case
- Nikon D810 Full Framed Digital Camera w/36.3 Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- Nikon NIKKOR 16-35mm Wide/Zoom Lens
- DJI Mavic Air 2 Drone with 48 Megapixel 1/2-Inch CMOS Sensor
- Ricoh THETA V 360 Degree Camera for 3D Matterport Tours
- Frank devotes an average of 45-90 minutes editing every job, and that’s what make Frank’s images pop.
- Each image is first edited using Photoshop Lightroom, and this is part of Frank’s photographic trade secret where the first layer of editing occurs. Chromatic aberrations are corrected and vertical lines straightened to ensure cabinets and doors are vertical; additional subtle light-balancing adjustments are also made.
- Each image is then exported to Photoshop CC where additional color corrections and adjustments are implemented to accentuate detail in floors, cabinets, wood grain, etc. Images are “dust spotted” as required to remove debris or noticeable blemishes on furniture that may deter from the image.
- Images are then uploaded to a dedicated Cloud for the client to download online, and images are delivered the next morning before 9:00 AM including weekends and holidays.
- Images are delivered at 2400 x 1600 pixels at 150 dpi, which is a perfect resolution for both property data feeds and print material.
- Agency logos/watermark can be added to images at no additional charge.
Video Camera and Post Production Editing
- Nikon D810 w/FeiyuTech Camera Gimbal Stabilizer.
- Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve Studio 17 for video editing.
- Custom-built CyberPower Desktop PC for editing both photos and videos.
If you have any additional questions, please contact Frank any time.